This 'n That

by Carley Cooper


I'm starting this blog just to chat about all sorts of things.  I have another blog website called Worship Melodies where I write devotional messages based on my own journey toward God and my relationship with Him.  However, I wanted a place I can write about other things... like bits and bites of fun stuff in a sundae!  So grab your chocolate sauce and a spoon, we're about to have some fun together!

My name is Carley.  This is me.  I live in Barrie, Ontario, Canada.

Copyrights Reserved 2010. Tin Roof Sunday. Worship Melodies. Carley Cooper. Photo by Glen Harpell of Barrie Free Methodist Church
Photo by BFMC

Here's a list of 10 fun facts about me!  This was part of one article in a series of articles that I wrote a while back. It was fun to write, and I got lots of great feedback from it before.  

Ten Facts about Me:
  1. Yes, this is my natural hair color!  Except for the grey... I have no clue how that got there!  
  2. I am the oldest of 3 (I have 2 brothers).
  3. I was born in Newfoundland, Canada.
  4. One of the hottest guys I know is a pator (AWWWW OM gosh, this one is sizzling).  BFMC'ers... don't bother trying, you'll never guess.
  5. Even though I got my drivers license when I was 18 & now I'm *cough, cough* much more than that... but not too much... I'm still waiting to get my 1st car.
  6. I once was in love with a guy who almost drove me crazy (literally).  I still think he is very 'steamy'.  So on that note, I guess I really am crazy.  LOL
  7. I watched a lot of submarine races after dark from Signal Hill (Ya gotta be a Newfie to get that one!) :-)
  8. I'm as stubborn as a mule.
  9. I believe there are two perfect foods in this world... Cheesecake & Pizza, Oh, and Doritos.
  10. I have huge faith in Jesus; and I have super power called prayer. (OK, I know, that's sorta 2 in one). 
If you like my list, you should do one of your own.  Share it with me.  I'd love to see it!  I hope you like both of my blog sites.  Please leave me comments.  I love the feedback!


2 comments: